Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hannah's Birthday

Wow!  It's Hannah's 17th birthday already! 
Here are some photos that we've gotten over the years.  It was a lot of fun going through them and seeing how much she's grown.
Happy 17th Birthday, Hannah!  It is amazing how you've gone from a little baby to a young lady who fears the Lord, and so quickly too.  I thank God  for you and what a blessing you have been to us over the years.  May you continue to grow more in Him this following year.  I love you very much. 
Elijah 

Dear Hannah,
Happy Birthday!  You have been a very good sister to us. I hope that you have a very good year.  I love you very much.
Love,
Jeremiah
Hmmm...what's this?
Ewww.  Won't try that again!
We got this at Como Zoo.
"Super"
Wow!  It has gone from four to seventeen!
Gardening buddies.
Happy Birthday again.  We love you.

1 comment:

The Armour Family said...

Dear Elijah and Jeremiah,

What an undeserved blessing you both are to me! I couldn't have asked for better brothers or friends. Thank you for looking out for me and for being there for me. I love both of you very much.

To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah