Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday!


Happy Birthday! 

Today is Elijah's birthday.  I thank God for my older brother and what a blessing he has been to me through my life.  I can't believe how fast he is growing up and becoming a godly man.  

I love you, Elijah.

Love,

Jeremiah 

Mr. Bucket head.
Cowboy E
Big brother.
"Daniel Boone" and "Davy Crockett"
Uncle's ideas - sort of!
3D movie? Nah...rather be hunting...
...from pheasant...
...to big bucks...
...to bigger bucks.
Elijah John "Deere"
Raking leaves at Grandma Great's.
Bug head!
Our first kayak trip.
Elijah's baptism.
This sword that he received at his baptism signifies
the sword of the spirit and living as a warrior for Christ.
Pilot buddies.
Snuggle puppies.
Tree climbing.
The dogs taking us for a ride to the pet store.
Weeding.
Elijah got first place with his photo at the county fair.
Four-wheeler rides.
Snow shoveling.
Our snow fort.
Ready for hunting.
Practicing shooting for the upcoming hunt.
Sliding on the ice.

3 comments:

Chris Beach said...

Wow. What great photos. And great memories, I'm sure. HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Beaches. We love you and miss you all!

The Armour Family said...

Happy Birthday, Eliajh! I love you.

Love,

Hannah

The Armour Family said...

Sorry, I spelled your name wrong AGAIN, Elijah.

Love you!

Hannah